Monday, November 16

If I Can Only Get One Thing For Thanksgiving

Dear Navy,

Please go through with your plans of sending Mommy McD's husband away for Thanksgiving because I could really use the entertainment/company of her trolls.

I know it's not very nice to send away loved ones during the holidays, but the military has been doing it for years. And so what's another person? Besides, it'd only be a for a few days.

So have no fear, Wookie & Company are here.

I've been listing out what we'll need to pick up to have such guests in our household, and it shouldn't take much to accommodate a couple toddlers. I've already planned on hiding the machete, because I'm pretty sure the boys can't learn to count without all 10 fingers. So out of respect for their education, all military weaponry will be hid. You can thank me now.

Please, please, please cross over the bridge-tunnel and invade our 800 sqft apt.

We're pleading with you. Entertain us. It'll be our pleasure.

I can't wait to see you. And your superbly delightful offspring.

Sincerely,

Your Aunt Bop & Uncle Wookie

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS