Friday, November 27

Happy Black Friday From Home!

I do not wake up early on Black Fridays.

I do not go out shopping on Black Fridays.

I do not deem fighting crowds to save $100 worth my time/energy/sanity.

I do believe in waking up the day after Thanksgiving and hitting the gym.

I do believe in getting back on running schedule for the Shamrock Half Marathon.

I do believe in freezing the leftover turkey meat so Mama Ging can make her infamous (and delicious!) turkey casserole when she visits next week.

I do believe in going on a salad binge to equalize the excessive carbs consumed.

I do believe in lounging the day away, Googling Christmas ideas for family members, while enjoying a cup of coffee, all while Wook plays Call of Duty 2.

Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that is right! After several years in the retail industry I refuse to partake in such mayhem...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS