Wednesday, November 25

Happy Wednesday Before Thanksgiving!

Yesterday morning's Braxtonism/Kennyism:

It's about 8:00am, yesterday, I'm up because I have to be at work, but wook's still in bed because he had the morning off. So the kids are starting to wake up, and as I tell you, we have a loft so sound travels everywhere.

Brax/Kenny: Squirm, squirm, talk, talk, sing, squirm, repeat.
Mommy McD: "You need to be quiet, Uncle Wookie's sleeping."
Brax/Kenny: Louder squirming, talking, giggling, movement...
Mommy McD: "Shhhhhh...."

Well the kids are not feeling the need to be quiet since Aunt Bop's already up, so the world can be up also. Makes sense to me, too.

Then when it falls apart, and the kids dictate the schedule...

Brax/Kenny, jumping on the hide-a-bed couch, downstairs: "UNCLE WOOKIE! UNCLE WOOKIE! UNCLE WOOKIE! UNCLE WOOKIE!

Wook, to me: "There's no use in pretending I'm sleeping, right?"

Nope. The kids know you're here. They're awake. And they want breakfast.

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS