Wednesday, November 11

Happy Veterans' Day To You!

Whether it's a veteran from WWII, or the Korean war, or Afghan efforts, thank you to all who've donned the uniform in the name of freedom and the United States.

Dictionary.com definition: A person who has served in a military force, especially one who has fought in a war: A Vietnam veteran.

Thank you to those who chose to put on that uniform. It's an admirable act that not many have the strength to do. I stand by my Navy man. Whether he's moving across the country. Or studying for another exam in this long trek of flight school. He's doing it. And I'm proud.

After all, I named a blog after us. Because "&Co." would just be boring to read. "Today, I dropped Cheerios on the floor and no one complained." Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS