Sunday, November 29

And I Thought Target Was Perfect

Target, you're usually my one stop for all things entertaining. Clothes, shoes, electronics, Christmas supplies, jewelry, bags, the Dollar Stop, and more. But this time, you failed me.

Oregon State University is located in Corvallis, Oregon. Not that smelly, destitute land 45 miles south. We have accredited programs in Nuclear Engineering, Forestry, and Pharmacy. That Vortex of Darkness has Hemp Growing 101, Dreadlocks 457, and What's Deoderant? 203.

Our uniforms incorporate our school colors: Orange and Black. That other place adds a new color and hideous pattern each year to their jerseys. No, really, what colors are they again??

Our football players get into local trouble because they stole a sheep from the research lab on campus.

Their players make national news by punching Boise State players after losing a game.

Oregon State University has such fine graduates as: Mama Ging's #2 Brother ('70-something), Brother ('03), myself and Mr Wookie (both '07), and Middle Sister ('10).

Thankfully I don't rely on Target for my Beaver Gear. Otherwise it'll cause blindness.

3 comments:

  1. Plus the fine graduates of Andy, Joe, Myself, and of course, Mr. Frierson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

    And there's still time for Hayley to make a change. We'll see. I don't if it'll ever happen. But she does still have 2 years left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....Target you have let me down.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS