Tuesday, November 10

Thank You GIFTS.com

Cue the panic. There are officially 45 days until that festive December holiday. Yes!

And with those 45 days comes my need to be slightly ahead of the curve. Considering I'm slightly ahead in the time zones also.

My task: Be completely done with shopping coming December 1st. Finito. Finished.

The hurdles: I need lists from family members. Yes, you, reading this post who shares genetic traits with me, I need lists. I'd like lists of your needs, wants, sizes, favorite stores, "Omg, I swear if you get me that, you're out of my last will & testament," and everthing in-between.

Ready, set, write. And email. I'd like lists by the end of the week. Please. And it's acceptable to give differing lists to differing people to ensure zero overlap-age.

Here's to Christmas apart. Again. But this time via webcam. It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS