Wednesday, November 25

It's On Like Donkey Kong

Thank you, Navy, for finally kicking it into high gear. I'm proud of you.

So some may know that wook's been on the brink of Winging for months now. First it was in August, then it got pushed back. Then it was in September, but got pushed back. Then it was in October...are we sensing a trend yet?

But thankfully today his Command put their foot down and said definitely, yes, Winging will be on December 4th. No ifs, ands, or buts. Thank you!

So done are the conversations between the Sheriff and I.

"Can we buy tickets now?"
"It's not final yet."

But I was able to call the Sheriff this afternoon with, "We're good to go on tickets."

I'm jazzed. First off, my parents are coming into town. Secondly, I'm making out my list of the delectable Family Favorite meals that will be made for me. "But we're on vacation." You think I'm going to let you come out all this way without some Biscuits 'n Gravy, or Chicken Tacos, or Bran Muffins, or Pork Chops and Rice, or Rice Pudding. You will be used for your talents.

So officially, there's one week until Mama Ging and the Sheriff jump coasts. That's not taking into consideration 24 hours of a safety net should they experience aircraft delays, weather delays, or the-Sheriff's-at-the-bar delays.

Who's excited??? This blogger right here. While I just saw my parents a couple months ago (in which I still need to post pictures/video about - sorry!!), it'll be good to show them around my stomping grounds on the non-Left Coast.

Let's just hope the Sheriff keeps his Gymkana skills in check. You hear me, Sheriff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS