Wednesday, March 10

"I Want" Wednesday

What I wouldn't give for more sleep.

What I wouldn't give for a personal masseuse for after the Half Marathon.

What I wouldn't give for a day off today when it's supposed to surpass 70 degrees.

What I wouldn't give for the slight ability to tan.

But then, what I wouldn't want to give up would be my inherent nature to preserve my skin in it's delicate fashion and not like look like a Real Housewives of Orange County/baseball mitt.

What I wouldn't give for the chance to sleep in since Mr. Wookie doesn't have to be at work until Noon. This blogger'll be in at 7am. In a suit.

What I wouldn't give for the ability to Mary-Poppins-snap my clothes clean.

What I wouldn't give for a few more running shirts.

What I wouldn't give for a stomach that was content at one bowl of Cheerios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS