Thursday, March 18

Incognito Message to Middle Sister

Somewhere in June, is a big ol' pitcher of microbrew for when the family comes together...We'll laugh, we'll laugh more, we'll drink more beer...and then I'll realize that even one year on the Wrong Coast has me miss so much.  Supporting is hard from 3,000 miles away.

2005?

But until then, you can do this.  This'll be easy.  Plus, think of the drugs.  Sweet, sweet drugs.  Or if you end up being allergic, you can always sell them.  Money is good now-a-days.  If you have anything to donate, your older sister is always appreciate.  Puffy vests.  Or puffy vests.  And if you start to lose your mind, I'll help you find it.  Well, I'll look too.  For my mind also.


Love you sister.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetheart you are. Shell love your support. (which is where I could add some great lines rght about now, but I won't). Thanks sweetie. For being a loving big sister. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS