Sunday, March 28

My Weekend Alone

Friday was a good day.  Mr. Wookie packed up his bag for 4 days in Asheville, North Carolina, visiting his dad, while I packed up my lunch for a turned-out-to-be-somewhat-tame-of-a-Friday at work.  Plus, no suit.  Always a good day.

There's just something about days that allow me to pretend I'm still in the Hippie State.  And a wonderful day of rain does just that.

 Weeeeee, commuting to work!

Best reason for being at work on a Friday at closing time??  I get first dibs on the waiting area flowers.  And I do not leave a man behind.  All of these yellow bad boys made it home with me.

And per usual, Friday night was lackluster.  A couple adult beverages, pajamas, and in bed before 9:30pm.  It's a great life.  You're probably jealous.  I know, everyone wants to be a Ging.

But Saturday was Mission Day.  Mission: Total Apartment Clean After Having Guests Last Weekend.  And of course, I stayed in those awesome pajamas.  Because who showers just to get dirty/sweaty/miserable?

 Pristine kitchen...

Pristine bathroom....

 Pristine bedroom...


Pristine beer collection...

Oh wait, have I failed to mention?  This is, I believe, Mr. Wookie's third brew from the Wookie & Co Home Brewery.  Would you like a taste test?  Come on over.  But be warned...it's tasty.  And yes, we have a pull-out couch for you to crash on should you indulge a bit too much.

 Because Mr. Wookie needs a canvas...

 Mmmmm, iced tea...

Exactly one week ago, I was getting drunk rehydrating on the beach after my first Half Marathon.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect.  And now one week later...COLD as balls.  And I just packed away my lesbian winter socks because I was convinced Spring was here.  Well, of course, Mother Nature is a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS