Sunday, March 14

Nice to meet you, I'm your biggest blogging fan.

What can I say?  People know me.  People read me.  Therefore I'm of small celebrity status.  In my own head.  But that doesn't stop when it comes to blog-droppin' names, photos, and stories like it's hot.

Today's post-run fuel was consumed during the Little Man's first webcam with his status-stalking blogger Aunt.  He should thank me.  Without the blog, how else would other people know how cute he is?  Der.  He'll sign me as his Agent.  I know it.

And is it just me, or he striking a primitive 'thinker' pose?  He must have gotten well-versed in the Arts in utero.  Must have been all that 80's music.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh he is the cutest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS