Saturday, June 19

In case you don't know what time it is...

After a gruelingly swampy run this morning (if only to benefit the local children's hospital), I deserve a little relaxation and hydration.  I've relaxed all day.  Now it's time for the important stuff.

Elizabeth, where's the rum??

"Race" documentation to come.  I say "race," because a.) no medal, b.) no Mommy McD, and c.) no training.  Ya...Ummm, I'm going to have to have you come in on Saaaaturday.  Mmmm, yaaaa.  Sorry, Office Space tangent.

And I apologize if I scare any children with the shiny face and unkempt hair.  I showered and fell asleep on the couch, thus the lovely coif.  And secondly, I haven't gotten ready for the day.  But I'm about to.  Straightener is warming as Mr. Wookie and I are going out for dinner and drinks this evening.  What to wear?  What to wear??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS