Monday, May 4

All In A Day's Work

How about strapping on a shoelace to tether around a tree while you perform an aerial ballet with a chainsaw?  Ya, me neither.

I couldn't believe this.  In the weather we had today.  That biblical storm made its way north.  Medford was taking rain like the Northwestern.  I think I would have called in sick today.

It's flippin' high.  That house with the basketball hoop is a two-story house (and for those who know, it's Jon Ashbaugh's old house).  Dayum.

Way to take your top off.  *wink*

Me: "I caught a chunk falling!"
Dad: "You must be so proud."

It took forever to get this far, tossing down 1-ft. chunks at a time.

All gone.  But the rain and wind remained.  I wonder if they got hazard pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS