Thursday, May 14

Encroaching On A Milestone

So I'm bored of laundry.  Already.  And it's only been my 2nd week here.  But there's one more load to fold, so I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Yay.

Anyways, I just got done poking around my blog history and noticed that June 1, 2008, marks my inaugural posting.  All because this saucy, little mommy begged/pleaded/whined about having another blog to follow.  Demanding, demanding.

Well I guess I can only blame her so much.  I've become addicted to my blog.  And hers.  And others.  As well as people's I don't know.  It's an odd forum.  The hysterical tellings of life.  The good, the bad, the ugly, and the "Oh, No She Didn't."

And I'll let you know that most of my boxes finally arrived yesterday early evening.  Only one's still en route.  I'm working on a Show n Tell session so you can see the pieces of home that have made the trek.  Makes me feel all warm inside.  Like a brand new Beaver sweatshirt.  Oooo, there's nothing like new sweatshirt feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS