Sunday, May 17

Go Rangers!

Guess who's not the only one who recently experienced travel delay!

My dad.  He got stuck in Denver for a few hours after his first plane had like an oil leak.  Yes, please don't try and fly that one.  And Dad, pull up barstool.  Indulge in some New Belgium until you get a new plane.  For me, at least.

But like any business venture in a town where a professional sports team is housed, you must attend a game.

Why, what's this?  Ranger Stadium?

And what's this?  An artery-clogging footlong hotdog?  Yum.

Not too bad of seats on the 3rd base side.  I think he said it rained a little, so at least they were under cover.


Not too shabby.  I'm kinda jealous.  Hopefully I get to hit up some AAA League soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS