Wednesday, May 6

Comforts From Home

But first off, a shot of my luggage.  Some may call it an explosion.

I need a dresser.  We're working on that.  Garage sales and Craigslist, here we come.  Or if you know of someone in the area (dad, auction?) with excessive furniture, let me know.  Esthetics isn't an issue.  Thus God made sand paper, paint, and Lowe's for new knobs.

An easy chair requires a blanket for lounging.  Thus this purple fleece received (I believe) for Christmas from a certain Santo Kerbina many moons ago.

Wook only has 2.5 kitchen towels.  So I decided to add the one I got for St. Patty's day to the mix.  Let's hope this one isn't used to clean up grease.

"Just so you know I brought over trivets."  "What are trivets?"  Haha.  I scored these at Ross like Jr. year in college for $2/pop.  Awe-to-the-some.

I love my cutting board.  So much I stashed in the bottom of the duffel bag, adding an extra 10 lbs to the mix.  Wook's are all man-handled.  Mine's still very pretty.  I'm judgmental with cutting boards.  Sue me.

You never know when you'll need to transport coffee, tea...hot-buttered rum.

Do these need an explanation?  Okay, apparently it does.  Wook can cook.  I can follow recipes.  No recipes = only eating the small assortment of meals in my head that I can cook without instructions.

Like any female or gay man, I like to bake.  Wook doesn't have any sheets, so I brought over my industrial ones.  Scones, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Baking sheets: 20 Punkte

    Purple blanket: 100 Punkte (for having kept it that long, and for taking it across the country. I'm impressed).

    Luggage explosion: Priceless :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS