Sunday, May 10

And You're On In...5...4...3...2...1...

Moving cross country may be a difficult undertaking, but it doesn't have to be hard to continue communication.

While talking to my parents, my dad felt it necessary to Jaws the camera some more.  How do you not love this man?

Smile.  You're on candid...webcam.  You can tell my mom's thrilled about having her picture taken.  While wearing white.  And by a Skype-r 3,000 miles away.  While my dad's ready for the first day of school.

Next up.  The parents getting a new webcam.  Then Trac getting a new one too.  And then...no 'and then'...but seriously, then we'll figure out how to webcam via a Brady Bunch-type screen.  Right now, all I can figure out is conference calling without video.  That's not good enough.  I need shots of everyone's head.  I'll even put a picture of Alice in the middle.

2 comments:

  1. I like that your mom's boobs are in the background in the one with the sheriff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDES WHERE'S MY CAR!!!!!! I remember...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS