Tuesday, May 26

And The Rockets Red Glare...?

It's Friday night, we're making dinner, maybe starting on the first cocktail of the night, when wook asks, "Is that fireworks?"

Umm, I didn't hear anything.  But not really convinced that wook's crazy, I went outside the back door to investigate.

Well, holy Batman.  Apparently the years of first-person shooters hasn't corrupted his hearing yet.  And there was enough time to dash back in and get my camera before the fun ended.

This is why I love 4th of July.  But we couldn't figure out what the fireworks were for.  Memorial Day Weekend?  Chinese New Year?  (We later researched this theory, but found out that the "No, I ajian" New Year was in January.)

Either way, we had dinner and a show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS