Wednesday, May 13

Patience, Shmatience

I'm annoyed.  I'm losing all patience.  But you know as soon as I post about something, *hopefully* it'll come true.

Last week after I boarded one of 3 flying sewer pipes East, my dad hustled the rest of my existence (my boxes) down to UPS.  Unfortunately not everything I needed (and also wanted, let's not forget that...I am an indecisive female here) could find its way into 2 checked bags, a purse, and a lesbian daypack.  And to think I downsized immensely before this shift in time zones.

Well as of 7:43am this morning, my stuff is "out for delivery."  Well why haven't you shown up already?  I want you.  I need you.  I only have 2 pairs of shoes here.  Some beat-up sneakers and a cute pair of Clarks ballet flats.  Two extremes.  I need the rest of what I'll temporarily call my life.

Assuming they stop delivering at 5:00pm or so, that leaves a little over 2 hours for me to continue my pacing, my incessant cleaning, my frantically trying to find new blogs to stalk to kill the time.  Madness, I tell you.

Come on Fairy UPS Godmother.  What if I click my pink, fuzzy slipper'd heels 3 times?

Okay, okay, I'll start the laundry.  It's starting to pile up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS