Tuesday, May 12

Attack of the Avatar

Just a little fun while my dad is at the Chateau de Hayley.

At first my dad couldn't figure out how to get rid of the dinosaur avatar in the middle of our webcam session.

So then he found a stick man instead of the dinosaur.  If only his mouth moved when my dad talked.  I would have peed myself.

But I didn't really know what he was capable of until this.  Good Lord...literally.

Then both their mouths moved when he talked.  I about lost my $#it.

This one even slanted his eyes.  I was rollin'..."No, I ajian!"

"I have such a pale complexion."  Tell me about it.

Now I really lost my $#it.  A talking Bulldog.  Where's the bathroom?

Smile, Hayley.  I think we're loving this family webcam stuff.

Lounging on the couch waiting the 2 hours before Deadliest Catch was on in the Pacific Time Zone.

We're getting better at this Skype photo session business.  And you can tell the vast improvement of the new webcam.  Hello Fry's.  Or Depot.  Whichever it was.

And lastly, Meelers.  Aka Milo.  Hay and her gay's (the family's "little brother" Bradford's) cat.  Makes me want a cat even more.  But I'll have to waiting until my housing allows it.  Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS