Sunday, May 3

Digestive Delight

I leave in less than 48 hours.  My stomach was a little empty from not exactly being in the mood for food after the Fight Night hosted by "Count Drunkula."  I was wanting something familiar.  Something of substance.  Something to bank in the memory pile.  Something of the Gods.

One state border down.  Can you guess where we're headed?

But first a funny license plate.  You know where I'm going to be buying my next stash.  Dimebag, please.

The crazy dragon that's right off the road.  Literally.  He's so close you could feed him fake food.  Oh, the weird things you'll see on roadtrips.

As soon as we hit town, it started pouring.  Like in Biblical proportions.  Where's the Ark?

He's like an Archangel.  The bearer of deliciousness.  Even though the clouds were thick outside, there was a parting of the storm within the building.  

Two #2's, animalized, with everything.  One #2, plain, with lettuce.

I can still taste it.  Oh...so...good.  I even thought about buying one for the road and eating it after the first food baby was digested.

It had been over 3 years since her tastebuds could dance to this tune.  Wow.  That's far too long.

My dad wanted to make sure and rub the label in.

AFTER.  Oh.So.Legen...dary.

One documented case of a food baby.  (And she wanted clarification that she was, in fact, pushing out.  There, Stac, clarification.)

Let's just say the torrential downpour in the valleys results in snow in the mountains.

Stacey was emo-shooting herself.  I invaded the picture.  My dad's being the perfect "Wilson."  Hysterical.  Best shot of the day.

And lastly, the metal cow that's on the side of I-5 in the wonderful State of Jefferson.  Oh, that psuedo-51st state.

2 comments:

  1. Boo that you didn't tell me you were coming to California. :( Minus 4,000 punkte :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to in-n-out...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS