Tuesday, May 5

My Tentative Itinerary

In case people were interested/concerned/cared, I'll highlight my itinerary so you know when I'm back on the ground or when I'm pretzeled in my window seat sleeping with my travel pillow.


Medford to San Fran
Departs 6:00am (PST)
Arrives 7:17am (PST)


San Fran to Philly
Departs 8:30am (PST)
Arrives 4:41pm (EST)/1:41pm (PST)


Philly to Norfolk
Departs 6:10am (EST)/3:10pm (PST)
Arrives 7:21am (EST)/4:21pm (PST)


I wanted to avoid Chicago since they have a high case of connection eff-up-itis.  And Charlotte wasn't available.  Denver cost $50 more, and required a 3+ hour layover.  I didn't feel like flying into La Guardia just to connect (so close to the Big Apple, but so far away).  

So this is what was available.  Let's hope my plan of staying up really late will cause me to sleep away the awful leg from Frisco to Philly.  Anything more than 2 hours without a break for a beer doesn't spring for a happy Ashley.  Maybe I'll indulge in an alcoholic beverage on the puddle-jumper flight from Philly to Norfolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS