Friday, May 1

Product Review: Safeway Sleeping Aid pills

So I've been on this downward spiral of a sleeping habit.  I get tired at midnight, wake up at 9, then that night I get tired at 1am,  and then wake up at 10am...blah blah blah.  Well, I don't really want to be pulling all-nighters in the next 4 days, so I decided to do something about it.

For less than $5, I got 32 pills last night with 50% more the sleepiness than Advil PM.  Go big or go home, right?  Good lord.  I think I got 10 hours of sleep last night, not counting the 2 hours this morning where I've still been groggy.  And that was only with 1 pill.  I don't think I thought out this plan fully.

I'm attempting to wake up with a hefty cup of tea.  Maybe another bowl of Cheerios will get me moving.

Just hope I don't fall victim to a nap.  Although that does sound nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS